- asterisk least cost router: AGI-Script (written in Perl) to always dial the cheapest route in your Asterisk.
- Konstrukt Webframework: An MVC Webframework written in Perl. Aims to provide an easy way to componentize your application into plugins and stick them together for better reuse.
- netspeed: Simple RFC 864 server and client written in Perl. Can be used to measure the speed of a connection.
- pod2html: Wrapper script around Pod::Simple::HTMLBatch to convert the POD-Dokumentation of Perl files with some options that the user can define.
- rsscache: A caching proxy for RSS-, RDF- and Atom feeds. Useful if your client doesn't have a permanent Internet connection and you don't want to miss feed items. Written in Perl.
- smtp mailer: Perl script which uses Mail::Sender to send emails using an existing SMTP server.
- vdr2xvid: VDR hook written in Python to convert a recording to an Xvid file.