- hibiscus (2003): This time trying to paint more realistically. Didn't work that well, not terribly bad either.
- zwei rosen (Two Roses, 2002): Another try to create something circlistic.
- zirklistischer baum (Circlistic Tree, 2000): Adaption of the Cubism to circles. I call it "Circlism".
- der trinker (The Drinker, 2000): My first try to paint something in a Cubistic style.
- gnupg logo (2006): I was the lucky one who won the GnuPG logo contest.
- sandrapoly (2003): Adoption of the game Monopoly specifically made as a birthday present for a friend of mine.
- glück (Luck, 2002): Created in a time when I felt that I only throw ones with the dice.
- ppr8 ticket (2001): Ticket design for the PPR8 lan party.
- quickstep2 for Litestep (2006): A Litestep theme focussed on productivity, simplicity and beauty.
- pixos/kiiroi for SonyEricsson K750i (2004): Inspired by the PixOS design but completely handmade.
- pixos-like skin for Windows XP (2004): Inspired by the PixOS design but completely handmade.
- kiiroi bootskin for Windows XP (2004): A modified and cropped version of my then desktop wallpaper "Kiiroi".
- pixos login screen for Windows XP (2004): As well based on the Kiiroi wallpaper.
- kiiroi wallpaper (2003): A modified version of Jens Karlsson's Kiiroi wallpaper.
- blackcomb for SonyEricsson T610 (2003): Inspired by the Blackcomb theme for Windows XP.
You can find some of my photos at Picasa.